Registration for the Basics of Social-Emotional Learning Mini-Course is $49.
The Greater Good Science Center is funded entirely by donations and grants—we do not receive any financial support from the University of California, Berkeley. However, we are able to offer many of our GGSC resources for free because we charge for some of our courses. We do our best to make our courses and events affordable for everyone, but realize that “affordable” can mean vastly different things depending on individual or geographic circumstances.
If the cost of this mini-course is prohibitive due to your personal circumstances, you can use the discount code MINIDISC at checkout to receive $20 off the cost of the course.
If you would like to enroll all of the educators (or a large number of educators) from your school, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss additional payment options.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Pre-K through 12 classroom teachers, paraeducators, and out-of-school-time providers
- Pre-K-12 school mental health professionals and counselors
- Pre-K-12 school and district-level administrators
- Pre-K-12 teacher and administrator educators
- Other higher education lecturers or professors are welcome to register, but please be aware that the course is geared primarily towards Pre-K-12 educators
Course users can cancel their enrollment or ask for a refund up to 14 days after the payment or 14 days after the course starts (whichever comes later). In order to qualify for a refund, users must not have completed more than 25% of the course modules or content. To cancel course enrollment, please contact email@example.com. Qualified refund requests may take up to 30 days to process.